Hi! My name is Eva and I’m just a girl from Vancouver who likes to get her craft on.
With so much inspiration around it’s hard to resist making cool stuff.
Five things you probably don’t know about me.
- I used to be called Nature Eva in school because of my love for nature, there’s even a comic strip out there about me!
- I’ve bungee- jumped 3 times, para-glided over Mt.Blanc’s glaciers and took the sky-diving plunge in New Zealand.
- I’ve been black water rafting…look it up! Real cool.
- I lived in a refugee camp in Austria for a year before becoming a Canadian citizen! Love this country.
- I love to organize and decorate spaces.
I’m surrounded by amazing friends, family and married to a pretty cool guy. Life is beautiful!
Hope you enjoy my site. Feel free to get your craft on too.